Saturday, May 4, 2013

Propuesta Six 2013-W18

I've been concentrating on my 2013 Art Resolutions this week, grinding through a boring part of Art & Fear.  And it's about time for another Propuesta.  The propuestas arise in a Spanish-language book on creativity with watercolors, and so far they have been interesting...  I've picked up a trick or two.  And scraped some rust off my limited Spanish.  Gracias, Google Translate.

All of which brings us to the next, Propuesta 6 — a fantasy landscape featuring oriental buildings.  And as they say, I am not feeling it.  Too specific, and the subject matter barely interests me.  Whereas I explored all the prior propuestas at least twice, I predict #6 will be a one-and-done.

In any case, my lack of enthusiasm for the project was offset by my cheer painting and socializing with my fellow artists at Salon deWinchester after many weeks.  Happily, our hosts have a painting that provided better inspiration for this propuesta.  I'm glad to have it behind me!


Propuesta 6:  Fantastic Village


No comments:

Post a Comment