Saturday, December 21, 2013

Cut Bait 2013-W51

Before we get to today's posting, let's begin with a blast from the past.  Long time readers may recognize this puzzle painting from 2012.  You can read or refresh your memory on the subject in the blog archives (links to the left) for 2012-W37 and 2012-W44.

After a long dormancy in Maine, the effort to crack the puzzle is coming off the back burner and, I suspect, it will be solved in the next 24 hours.

So, put your thinking caps back on if you're still playing; you can expect a reveal of the answer in 2014-W01.  And with that, on to our posting for today.


The painting I started last week at Salon deWinchester is turning out a lot more fiddly than I thought (or care for!).  Rather than rush, I decided the painting and its accompanying post will have to wait for another time.  Fish or cut bait, they say.

Fortunately, in the gallery lurks another painting with a tenuous Christmas motif.  It might be my favorite in the Cats in Hats & Wigs series.  Sadly, tomcat doesn't seem to enjoy his festive hat...  but I hope all of you enjoy a wonderful and safe holiday.  Merry Christmas!




Rudolph

No comments:

Post a Comment