Saturday, December 14, 2013

Updated: More Than I Could Chew 2013-W50

Between the early morning snow shovelling, and the early afternoon snow shovelling, and the late afternoon dogsitting and not to mention the very detailed painting that is underway but not complete, today's blog posting was destined to arrive tardy to the party.

Possibly not until Monday, I thought at first.  On more sober reflection, I decided to take my time with the painting and push it off until next week's posting.  Here's a teaser...  though it's not exactly who or what you think it is.

In lieu of a new painting this week, I decided to share the painting below, which many people have liked over the two years since it were made.  As I look out at the heavy grey skies and loads of fresh new snow, the wisteria seems especially inviting.




Wysterical,  2011



No comments:

Post a Comment