Saturday, March 15, 2014

Krappy Kat 2014-W11

Cat Study
Almost none of my painting exercise this morning worked as I wished, so I ended up with another cat clunker.  Not as very bad as W08 tho.  As for this effort, I'll think about other approaches and make another go.

Should that too fail, at least the bad kitty trio will be complete and thus the curse shall break!

Normally I don't invest much energy entitling works but I was all over the map with thoughts today...  pole cat ha ha, ninja imagery, ....modern variant of Cheshire cat, notable absence of cat hat.  Maybe as this isn't the painting of destiny, the name is eluding me.

Speaking of elusion, the real-life cat depicted sat on the pole longer than it planned.  Seems that the local Fire Department arrived and declined to rescue that cat, claiming they are smart animals and it could figure out how to get down; eventually the citizenry took the initiative. 

I can't contradict the Fire Dept. on this one, and in the end all was happiness.  And on the theme of happiness, you have an enjoyable and safe celebration of St Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment