Saturday, April 26, 2014

Reddy Steady Go 2014-W17

I apologize, to the world at large and including Helen Reddy, for the horrible pun that forms today's title.  My plans took a turn this morning, so instead of painting at Salon deWinchester we are speeding west to DuPage county on some errands.

Fortunately, I had the time and wherewithal to paint up another plaid study Friday night.  Red, one of my favorites.  Compared to the others, this came together without much effort or painstaking thought.  Perhaps I was due for an easy one (or, maybe it's just not very good).  Via this series, I've discovered that regardless of how much I (dis)like each one, it's fun trying to decide which way is its "up" side.

Thanks for stopping by and come back in May...  I will be putting a little more effort into the painting for next week, promise.



Mad for Plaid V

No comments:

Post a Comment