Saturday, April 5, 2014

Brave New World 2014-W14

My ancient Mac book is starting to make a funny noise, so I fear it may be nearer the end of its days.  I've had an Android tablet almost as long as it takes to have a baby, and so this was the week to go Cold MacTurkey.

Most things are going well now that I have forced myself to learn the new regimes.  Some will take time, and it was a tough ride jockeying the tablet along to make this week's blog posts here and at Salon deWinchester.  That was with the keyboard attached!  I can't imagine fingertyping it all.

Nothing too grand came off the brush today.  I'm no fan of yellow, but I admit you can't beat it for warmth.  Here I have plaidified it for you.  Next week I hope to put more efforts into the words and less effort into getting them onto the web.  Enjoy your days in the meantime.



Mad for Plaid III

No comments:

Post a Comment