Saturday, July 19, 2014

Say What Now? 2014-W29

This week's post has a potpourri of possibly cryptic musings.  Let's begin.

Not many people could solve this riddle, regarding a certain streak:  5y + 6w = 1868. Don't forget, one of the y is a l*** y.  But now the streak is over.  Amen.

So, a few days back I read where scientists are investigating whether Toxoplasma Gondii protozoa (which dwells in cat droppings, as we learned in last week's post) feasibly might be repurposed into a promising new weapon in the fight against cancer.  Or maybe this news is merely a smokescreen perpetrated by cat-fancying researchers in an attempt to divert attention from my exposé of the environmental (and psychological) havoc caused by the furry terrors.  We shall see.

This week has been disorienting and exhilarating, and not just because of the shocking cat developments.   I have significantly altered my daily routines...  I'm a CTA commuter now.  Egad.  The physical fitness regimen took a big hit and my healthy eating schemes got turned topsy-turvy.  I'll have to ponder how to remedy both of those.  Fortunately, I did remember that Saturday morning is devoted to the peace of painting and then the less peaceful routine to get the blog post posted.  Artwise, I tried something experimental today.  When I have some time I'll decide if it were a success.  Hope you like it.



Experimental Waterlilies I

No comments:

Post a Comment