Saturday, July 26, 2014

Lack of Focus 2014-W30

This week I had lots of thoughts, many of which I should probably keep to myself.  Thoughts about why we don't do more to stop gun violence against our children.  Thoughts about why we can't do more to rein in Israel from its campaign of murder in Gaza.
Thoughts about why we tolerate a world where the game is rigged so it's "heads, bankers win & tails, we lose" ...where the 85 richest people own as much as the poorest 3.5 Billion.

No wonder I found it hard to focus on painting this morning.  As we got to the 11th hour (literally) I decided to paint a recent subject in a different style.  And I may do that again and again as I find myself in a pinch on Saturdays to come.  So say hello to version two of our feline friend.



Bad Kitty II

No comments:

Post a Comment