Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Cup Runneth Over  2012-W44

My cup runneth over — with art to share.  Consequently today we'll go double.  Owing to circumstances, and despite a special mid-week Halloween posting, I've accumulated a couple extras in the paintings vault.  One such is the puzzle I made for my nephew, which I discussed in detail on the 2012-W37 post.  Our lad has assembled the puzzle now, thus no harm showing it to you:


<secret title>

No official guesses at the solution have come in yet, although Frankestorm Sandy took out power at the nephew's house.  (Otherwise mom, dad, and the lad are fine.)  So, make your guess; I'll publish the answer once nephew solves it, and with a spoiler alert atop the post in case you are still ruminating.

As for the other vault picture, I guess it will stay put for a bit.  Since the last two Saturday blog posts were lengthy, I'll make this one brief(er)...  shout hurray, and meanwhile here's my painting from Salon today.   
(Grus japonensis for you bird watchers.)  Enjoy the art, and good luck solving the puzzle!


Red-crowned Crane

No comments:

Post a Comment