Saturday, February 2, 2013

Here, Kitty... 2013-W05

Today we awoke to a pristine blanket of snow.  Lovely.  But sadly it meant I had to deal with the business end of a shovel in lieu of joining my art mates as Salon deWinchester reconvened after a lengthy holiday break.  Though I ended up painting in solitude, I'd already dealt with: what to paint...?

About two years back I made a series of paintings (organized in My Gallery under the placard Cats in Hats & Wigs), and while web surfing this week I came across a fresh crop of inspirational photographs.  Sadly, t'were all hats no wigs.

It might well be that I find these paintings much more entertaining than the average person, but regardless I hope you enjoy them more than kitty enjoys the headgear.  Without further comment, here's the newest work in the CHW series.



Garden Party Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment