Monday, January 11, 2016

Back in the Saddle, Again 2016-W02

I painted this weekend, only the 2nd time in a long spell. It was comforting to spend time with an old friend. Even though I tried a thing that I later regretted, it felt great to be painting. While I was cleaning house, all kinds of thoughts popped into my head about what to write in the blog, but now all escape me entirely. <emoticon for mind-blank>

What I painted was a banshee emerging from a miasma, as one does. Already crazed and ashriek. I love a hard worker! In my original concept, she had green octopus arms of her demon self that would be withdrawing into her new corporealization... but I decided less green was more. I have been enjoying looking at this painting and I hope you will too.



Banshee IV



No comments:

Post a Comment