Thursday, January 21, 2016

More like W03.5? 2016-W03

My only excuse for being late with this week's posting is that I spent the weekend in Maine with that half of my family, and it was fantastic! This week's painting dates back to sometime last April or May, and with this week's post I have exhausted my small stash of backup paintings. Consequently, you can most definitely look forward to a freshly painted work on the week 04 posting. Hurrah! Meanwhile, a few brief thoughts about this week's painting:

I include her in the Banshee series (even though the figure is fully corporealized) because she fits in the spirit of the series... people who talk a lot but without something worthwhile to say. (Though I do applaud the ever-angry Ms Tantaros for defying Fox News' blonde manifesto.)

As depicted here, she would make a fine and fitting figurehead for the hypothetical S.S. Banshee — if ever all these horrible people gather on one ship. God bless her and all who sail upon her...



(Corporealized) Banshee V


No comments:

Post a Comment