Saturday, August 30, 2014

Well Well Well 2014-W35

As in, how many times can you go to the well?  Three and counting for today's subject, another variation on our newest old friend, Bad Kitty.

And also, well well well...  next week marks the 2nd anniversary of the Painterly Thoughts blog.  I racked up more than 3,000 visits in that time.  I know they weren't me or my family so to my other friends and you strangers who stumbled upon it:  Thank you for your patronage.  I appreciate it.

For the last 10 weeks or so, the days have been getting shorter and in a few more weeks the nights will be longer than our shortening days.  We all know what that means.  Bears games and holidays and vortexes.  (Vortices, if you're fancy.)

As for today, we sure are having us a nice one as Labor Day weekend kicks off.  I think I will give myself some advice for a Saturday, and you are free to follow it yourself: don't make hay while the sun shines...  kick back and watch someone else do it!



Bad Kitty III

No comments:

Post a Comment