Saturday, September 7, 2013

Already?! 2013-W36

Actually it's Monday that marks the exact one-year anniversary of this here blog, but since we like to publish on Saturdays, let's say close enough and call this the anniversary edition.  I hope you join me in looking forward to this day in Week 36 for many years to come.

Keeping on with it all, week after week, hasn't been as hard as I thought it might be.  The normal challenge is to occasionally come up with a last-minute "new" concept after the planned concept just doesn't sit right during the first cup of Saturday coffee.

This week the unease struck sooner, but after a ponder I decided another well-pleased kitty in a birthday hat might be appropriate for today.  To make it a little more challenging I opted to not edit out the fussy ribbon from the source photo.  (p.s. The ribbon's not part of the hat, so all I can say is, that is one lucky cat!)

Besides first time visits from Serbia and Saudi Arabia this past week, it looks as though Painterly Thoughts will also have its 1,500th viewing today, which means we average 28 views a week and 125 a month.  I'll take it!  Few (if any) of those views are my immediate blood relatives... so to you more distantly-related viewers out there, thanks for your support and encouragement.  I appreciate it.



Anniversay Celebration Enthuses Cat; Hat Ices Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment