Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Party is Over 2014-W04

The holidays and other winterly celebrations are mostly behind me now — which means getting back to my workouts and making resolutions this week, to name two necessary evils.  Why not go out with a bang?, I thought to myself...  so I had a huge brunch/breakfast of duck sausage, eggs and red hash.  Mmmm mmm bad.  But good.  And there's pizza yet to come.

I started today's painting before (the first) gorging, and finished up in the afternoon before heading out to an art show opening.  The show is at the Ten Cat bar and billiard hall and features the work of friend & fellow artist Ken Schadt.  If you live in Chicago, the venue is just south of Irving Park Rd on Ashland. Check it out if you can.  Maybe I might have my (first ever) show there soon; stay tuned as that story develops.

So, instead of enjoying my usual Saturday afternoon nap, here's what I did instead.  Hope you enjoy it enough to validate my choice!



Moonweed


No comments:

Post a Comment